Views

Monday 29 August 2016

HOW WE FOUND US (II)



And so Lekan meets Ade.

I visited Ade not long after we met, her sister was around with her boyfriend and this just worked perfectly for me because she later told me after we started dating that they actually encouraged her to accept my proposal, they saw that I was genuine. And so we became lovers and in no time the entire institution knew about the new love-birds. We loved each other so much we became what is known as leaving-in-couple. The relationship was very positive, our grades got better and we practically did everything together. I guess she became more valuable and appreciated because soon after we started dating her ex was trying everything to get back with her; he was someone I know but never knew they dated, Ade was just too quiet. I asked what her position was about her ex and she reassured me it was over and that there was no going back. There and then I decided to take the relationship to the next level. Before I met Ade I was into so many relationships for sex. I was a sex freak, I think I still am! But this changed, I just wanted to be around her and she loved it.

We even had a pet name for each other and we planned to use the name 'Curlymine' as our company name after we graduated; I was Mine to her and she was my Curly.

No comments:

Post a Comment