Views

Wednesday 11 January 2017

Congratulations Mr & Mrs Adejobi Adedamola Adeyemi

Wedding anniversaries are special. Every year the important date comes and it celebrates a new set of 365 days that the couple has spent together. Of course, as not all days are the same, these 365 days consist of good and bad moments. During the good moments, the couple rejoices and thanks almighty/destiny that brought them together. On the troubling days, the couple remembers the marriage vows – how they should stay together and help each other survive the bad time. In this way, the 365 days pass. God bless your new year together.


'Wow! it has been 14 years of your love and I bless God for sending you my way. you have been my source of strength and joy. may God keep continue to keep us together forever. Olusolami, my best friend whom have endured all my excesses and has stood by me in all times of trouble, Success, and all. I will Love you over and over again. HWA to us my heart. Come to think of it we need to do one more baby ooo for the road. Love u loads'- Adejobi Adedamola

No comments:

Post a Comment