Views

Tuesday 21 June 2016

Celebrating Another Blissful Year

Aderemi Oluwatoyin Duroshola 
Here I am to worship , here I am to bow down, here I am to say that You re my God altogether lovely, altogether worthy , altogether wonderful to me!!!! Ancient of days, 'Apata Ayeraye' the Great and mighty God, here I am to say thank you, you have done it again and still doing wonders, thanks for your grace and mercies over I and husband and family , it's been you all this while and can only be you. your greatest love kept my home and family, you are the only mighty invisible one in my home and family, keeping us together under the shadow of your wings of love and mercies. We are saying thank you lord. It's another year and we are celebrating conjugal bliss; hmmmmmmmmm Kabiesi Ese oooooo. https://www.facebook.com/aderemi.duroshola

No comments:

Post a Comment