Views

Saturday 25 June 2016

LOVE STORY




EPISODE 1
We found us

It was so simple in the beginning, ‘He’ created them male and female, and he blessed them and called them "human." 

Marriage is supposed to be a blessing; it is unfortunate that today we have so many versions of what marriage should actually be. Many are influenced and now marry for so many reasons apart from the original purpose of choosing a life partner, a companion, a friend and confidant.

I am Lekan and Ade is a wonderful and beautiful lady, so quiet and always minding her business, I didn’t know all these at first because I didn’t know and I never noticed her until this day when she saw me talking to her friend just after we had our first lecture of the day. She stormed out of the lecture hall shoving me and vehemently letting me know that she is usually not comfortable with other people around her friend. Is it that she had noticed me before then and wanted an opportunity to have a conversation? I wasn’t thinking about this there and then, all I could see is a beautiful damsel who was a class mate I’m seeing for the first time. Stunned but at the same time amused by her jealous action toward her ‘woman’ friend; this ignited something inside and all I could do was just smile and ogle. She noticed that the look on my face was not reflective of what she just did, this guy was gazing at every other thing: her height, complexion, hair... everything. Now she realized she already starred the bee hive and it was too late to withdraw. We got talking and the friend she was jealously guarding stylishly excused us; I guess she saw what was coming!
We talked for a while exchanged address and fixed a date; an innocent date where I only get to know where she stays ( get that imagination out of your head). 



And so Lekan meets Ade.

No comments:

Post a Comment