Views

Friday 1 July 2016

LOVE STORY

Page 3
WE FOUND US



Curlymine

Ade loves to cuddle more than anything else; she would fold into you if she could. We became a model to so many, while some disapproved the relationship because we were in the same department and same class. We were not going to break up for that reason- ‘impossicant’. I became a better student and started to read well, eat better and I quit a lot of my regular routine just to fit into the new found love. 

We had our differences though but love covered them all.


It was an exciting meeting when I introduced her to my parents; they accepted her wholeheartedly, who won’t? She is a beauty in the eye of every beholder. Everything was just working in our favor; the most difficult lecturers became like fathers to us and protected us from other lecturers who womanize. I remember a day in class when I needed to ask her for something during one of the lectures, I thought I was careful enough not to disturb the lecture, but I did. I thought I was in trouble, from experience a lot of students had gotten into the black book of lectures for the same offense.

You want to know what happened next; Watch out for next page 4.

No comments:

Post a Comment