Views

Wednesday 7 December 2016

Congratulations Mr & Mrs Ademola Adedeji



Happy Wedding Anniversary to us!!!
'It's been 9 years of God's faithfulness to us and we are still counting. There have been days of joy and also days of sadness; we have tasted scarcity and we have also known abundance; we disagree, and even disagree to agree; we have learnt what it means to wait, and patiently wait on God for the fulfillment of His promise. In hard times, rather than broke down, we broke forth, broke through and will continue breaking forth and breaking through. We stand tall, stand strong and stand together, because the Strength of Israel is our Strength, Hope and Anchor. I celebrate you my wife, Ibukunoluwa Ayotunde Maryann... Just looking at the initial of your names I can see I A M. Wow, you are truly a precious gift from 'I AM that I AM' to me; and I praise Him for making our path to cross and for keeping us together. You have known joy, but you shall soon see the joy that will dwarf the ones you have known so far. Great things are breaking forth, and the world will gather in celebration of this couple' 

https://www.facebook.com/ademolasayo.adedeji
https://www.facebook.com/ibukun.adedeji

No comments:

Post a Comment