Views

Thursday 8 December 2016

Congratulations Mr & Mrs Oladimeji

A lovely composition to a darling husband...


Thank You Jesus it's another 365days with u Hun, just like yesterday, AV loved u for 4years,48months,208weeks,1461days,35064hrs,2103840minutes,126230400seconds I love your smile, your eyes,your hair, your voice,your smirk, your teasing, the way u talk, d way u say my name,your singing(choir master),your dance moves(I think I dance better sha😜) your teasing and honestly I love u even more when u r so angry makes me laugh hard😄.Guess ,what am not done cause we still have forever to go👫 we would be so old and wrinkly without teeth den may our jokes still b funny n love feel ow heart Cing Gods abundant glory and blessings in ow lives. I thank Almighty God for His Favour has been upon us. You r a real man and ur true love has shown in d size of smile u put on my face and ow children am indeed blessed amongst women to have u all to myself 😍. Though through d yrs,we AV had ow fair share of the great and not so great moments of Marriage Bt through it all, ow love has grown even stronger and I love u even more today. Thank u darling for loving me and always aving my back😍😍💋💋HWA Honey

https://www.facebook.com/oladimeji.odunola.3 
https://www.facebook.com/oladimeji.foyeke 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment