Views

Tuesday 6 December 2016

Yes you can BEAT your wife

Yes, BEAT your wife I said, and I'm very sincere with that. It is OK to BEAT her once in a while, but if you are the aggressive type then go ahead and do it every time, she is your wife. Yes, I do BEAT my own wife; to do the same you must follow my directives. 



This is how I 'BEAT' my wife.

B-   Believe in her, Beg her when she is angry or sad.
E-   Encourage, Engage and Entertain her.
A-  
Appreciate and Assist her in doing house chores.
T-   TANTALIZE and Treat her as a queen.


MAYBE YOU THOUGHT I WAS TALKING ABOUT "PUNCHING" HER? ONLY A MAD MAN DOES THAT, AND SUCH A MAN NEVER AMOUNT TO ANYTHING GOOD IN LIFE.

#Reverend Edward Koye-ladele

1 comment:

  1. Hope people will read through before they comment; this topic can generate serious hate.

    ReplyDelete