Views

Monday 12 December 2016

Happy wedding Anniversary Mr & Mrs Ajidagba Oluwaseun



Our anniversary celebration might not have the colorfulness of flowers, grandeur of fireworks or the thump of loud music. But it has the colorfulness of our memories, grandeur of our love and thump of our hearts beating for each other forever. Because when i go overboard with my attitude as the head of the house, you balance it with sanity & calmness. But the moment I bring cuteness to our marriage, you always smear it with elegance. When I bring smiles to our marriage, you always enhance it with eternal joy. Our anniversary today love of my adult life is not meant to be a reminder of a long journey. It is meant to be a mark of good times that lies ahead of us. Once again thanks for accepting all my excesses in the last one year. Happy Anniversary Darling (Oyindamola Susan Ajidagba)



No comments:

Post a Comment