Views

Friday 9 December 2016

Just 'ABUSE' him


YOU CAN ABUSE YOUR HUSBAND, IT'S THE BEST OPTION.





Yes I mean it. A wife should learn to ABUSE her husband; it is allowed.
But like I gave directives to men on how to 'BEAT' their wives, I must balance the situation by teaching wives on how to ABUSE their husbands.

Please follow my directives to get it right and he will love you more. My own wife do abuse me and I liked her for it and I always look forward to the next time she will do it.

The right way to abuse your husband are as follows :-
A-    APPRECIATE HIM to increases his value.
B-    BELIEVE IN HIM and fully submit to his headship.
U-    UNDERSTAND HIM, he is a MAN and not a WOMAN.
S-    SUPPORT HIM because behind every successful man is a woman, support until he succeed.
E-    ENCOURAGE HIM always. A man needs encouragement not FRUSTRATION

*Do you understand me now?

#Reverend Edward Koye-ladele

2 comments:

  1. I get the message but we can't be using acronyms like "abuse" and "beat" when we're talking about relationships. I agree with the points raised in this post however I'm not on using this title as I don't think we can put a positive spin on words like this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I understand the reservation, and we thought about this too; but in a world that is so drawn to negativity even in words, we could do something about it. Apart from the fact that it would attract both positive and negative minded people, some words can begin to carry a new face where families experiencing such can begin to smile when such words are said in such homes. A husband says to the wife in anger 'I will beat you', and the wife turns and reminds the husband the new meaning the word BEAT should represent in their home. We believe this could make a difference. But we still appreciate your contribution sir.

    ReplyDelete